Thursday, March 8, 2012

Psalm 139

Have you ever had a God moment where you can totally feel His presence?  The other morning I was reading Psalm 139 and I have read this chapter many times but this morning it ministered to me in such a powerful way as if God were standing beside me and talking to me.  ...you know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar...before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely...if I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me...for you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; ...how precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them...when I awake I am still with you.  Search me God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. The tears just rolled down my cheeks; just the thought of God caring so much for me from the time I was created in my mother's womb to now!  Isn't that amazing!  That's a Shout Out to God!  I am so thankful that I have a Savior who loves me and is with me all the time.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment