Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Greater Things

*There are greater things than you can IMAGINE ahead of you - and there's a great God walking beside you.

*I know His purpose is at work within you, as He's guiding your life with wisdom and love.

*God can do anything, you know - far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!  Eph. 3:20 (The Message)

*"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."   Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)

Lately it seems like satan is attacking right and left and about the time I feel like I might be over the hump another thing smacks me in the face.  Right now I am trying to keep my head up and covering myself and my family with the blood of Jesus and I truly BELIEVE there are Greater Things ahead for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment