Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You Are The God Who Performs Miracles...

You are the God who performs miracles:  You display your power among the peoples:  Ps. 77:14
Thanking God today for His protection over Emily and her 2 friends Brittany & Regina.  When you receive a phone call saying there was an accident ... my mind can't help but go back 24 years ago when I got a phone call at work about my husband being in an accident and he passed on from this life to Heaven.  Receiving a call the other day that Emily and her 2 friends were in an accident with the ranger (like a gator) just made me realize again that God is in control and I need to hand it off to Him and I just prayed on my way to the hospital that God would have His will and His way in her life.  After all was said and done there were no broken bones or stitches - but a hard bruise to her lower back and neck.  Praise the Lord and I could feel my body relax!  Emily asked the question, "why did this have to happen?"  and I just simply told her there is a purpose and reason for everything even though we can't always see it but for now, she needs to thank God every time she thinks about her accident for sparing her life and that her injuries are not worse.  Our God is an Awesome God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment